So, the day after Aubrey's party, we went to Ezra's party which was cowboy themed and was at "McKee Ranch." I have lived here in Vegas my entire life and I have never heard of this place... not to mention that it's about 3 miles from my house... AND on a road that i've driven down many times and i've never noticed this place. But i'm so glad we finally dicovered this place because it was SO much fun!
Not only is it a ranch, it's a petting zoo and it has a ginormous and super cute pumpkin patch, and hosts birthday parties (obviously). There was so much to do. They had horse rides, hay rides, play structures, an old fashioned merry-go-round type thing, chickens, goats, burros (donkeys?) that you could feed carrots to out of a bucket, etc., etc. It was an awesome party and we can't wait to go back again... we'll definitely be going to their pumpkin patch next year because they had the cutest picture spots set up.
Here are my favorite pics:
Don't you like how they are BOTH smiling? =)
Feeding Duncan the Burro
So proud of herself... not noticing Ducan is swiping some carrots from her bucket...
The End. =)
2 comments:
That place does look awesome. It is great to know about it for next time we visit. I loved Aubrey's hair, she looked so cute. I do like that pic spot also.
I like you can not believe I have never heard of this place! What a fun thing. Lately I have been hearing of all kids of cool places in Vegas... Love the pictures spot, looks like a greeting card! Adorable Aubrey as always! (lots of A words in the last sentence)
Post a Comment