When Aubrey saw her invite, she just couldn't believe that she was standing there with the princesses... and that made it all worth it.
So, her party was this past Saturday. She was SO excited for her party. The bounce house got delivered bright and early, so when Aubrey woke up, Nick, Aubrey and I all marched down to our park (where the party was) and she got to check it out, and let me tell you, she was SO excited about her Princess Castle bounce house, which, once again, made everything worth it. (geez, that was a long sentence full of 100 comma's!)
After having thrown Aubrey a birthday party twice now, i've learned a lot about how to make things easier and simpler so you aren't run ragged at the end of the day... and i've also learned a lot on how to save money. So, preparing for her party wasn't as stressful as the past 2 years have been. I have to say, the most stressful parts were making the frosting for the cupcakes and keeping Nick from getting distracted so we can be on time. =)
It was a wonderful party and not one thing went wrong. The weather was absolutely PERFECT and Aubrey had so much fun with all of her friends. Here is a link to all of the pictures from the party:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0IZtGTFu5ZsXdw
And I can honestly say that this year, I was a little sad and happy all at the same time. I feel SO blessed to have Aubrey as our daughter but I really can't believe how fast the past 3 years have gone by. BUT, there isn't one day that goes by that I don't thank God at least 100 times for such an amazing, AMAZING daughter.
1 comment:
Aw her party was so much fun! I am so glad they get easier to throw... Now Olivia turns two in January so I will be needing your pointers.
Post a Comment