Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 4th

Kinda late posting about our 4th but here it is.

We had the BEST 4th. We went to our friend's Ken & Stephanie's house. They have a little girl who is 2 months older then Aubrey and they are so stinkin' cute together. They hold hands, pee on the potty together, and do everything they can to get away from the boys... but most of all, they love bouncing in bounce houses together. I could watch these 2 girls together forever. It just melts my heart. Stephanie and I can't wait until the girls are old enough for sleepovers, even though both girls insist they are ready NOW.

Ken & Steph didn't forget anything- their party was awesome. They had a ginormous bounce house, a huge water slide, a slip 'n slide (love those things!), all kinds of toys, and they BBQ'ed all day. Once the sun (finally) set, a band started up and the fireworks started going off. Aubrey was so tired once we finally got her in the car, I think she fell asleep almost instantly!

Cheesey grin in the pool:

What is she, a Victoria's Secret model?
Aubrey and Scarlett singing that song "Celebrate good times, c'mon!"

Bouncin' in the bounce house.
I didn't get any pictures of Aubrey in the cute little dress I bought her and the matching headband that I made. We were THAT busy all day!

1 comment:

Marchezt said...

Fun!

I hate when you have the perfect outfit and forget to snap pics...I took only one of my kids in their July 4th attire.