Well, I am so proud of myself because I actually remembered! Everyone always tells me that I have such a good memory, so maybe that is true...??... Anyways, I let Aubrey do the majority of this project and it was so much fun. She picked out a flower stepping stone for my Mom (totally perfect for her) and an octagon for my mother-in-law. We bought some extra packages of cement mix, mosaic glass tiles and hearts and proceeded to make some very beautiful stepping stones for Mother's Day! Yeah, i'll be honest... pouring cement in your house with a hyper 2 year old is a bit stressful, but Aubrey was such a good listener so I can't complain. Here are our finished projects!!!
A flower for my mom:
I think the stepping stones were a success because both of my mother's loved them. Must be because A) They both love their gardens and B) Aubrey made these just for them!
So, if you have as good a memory as I do (apparantly) then by all means, store this idea in the back of your mind and do it for your Mother(s) next year!!! =)
1 comment:
So funny we did these too. Yours turned out fabulous!
Post a Comment