Thursday, January 22, 2009

Enjoying the weather...

that's what we've been doing for the past week or so. It's been absolutely gorgeous out. Just perfect weather... and we've loved every minute of it. We're "outside people" and when the weather gets beautiful like this, Nick and I talk non-stop about how we can't wait until we own 5 acres of land and can just be outside on our huge piece of property all day. But, until then, we will continue to venture out into the middle of the desert and "hike". It's one of our favorite Sunday activities. Here are some pictures of this past Sunday...


Daddy and his baby girl... so cute...
She hitched a ride on Daddy!
Jasper insisted there was something in that bush...
He was very proud of himself and very happy to be out in the sunshine...

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

She is so pretty!

It was fun hanging out this week. Kaedance couldn't stop talking about it. We need to do it more!

I love your blog header...about dreams...where did you get it?

Lori said...

I like your new page. I am jealous of your weather. I miss the sun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I wish we took mare advantage of the weather last week. Your family is just so darn cute.