Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Aubrey's new bedroom furniture!!!

Aubrey got some new bedroom furniture. I fell in love with this set and convinced Nick that we needed to get it... so after a ton of drama, A LOT of hardwork, and a bit of decorating fun, her room is pretty much done. We are still waiting for her bedskirt, and we still have to hang up shelves and other random stuff like that, but the majority of her room is done! Now we just need a new house with a bigger bedroom for Aubrey so all of this furniture will actually fit nicely. Okay, that's my only one-liner for this post. =)

I am in *love* with that tree. And finding that lamp was harder than I ever imagined it would be... just ridiculous.



I love the glass cutout in the middle, and Aubrey loves it too. She is constantly changing out what goes in there, it's fun to watch her. (And Nick has already taught her to be very gentle with it)


My mom and I found these flowers and we thought they were the cutest things ever.

I made these for all of Aubrey's hair bows. I'm accepting orders if anyone's interested (and I can make hair clips, too!). I'll have a website up soon, hopefully.

6 comments:

Marchezt said...

Love her room!! So so cute! You guys did a great job.

Did you say you are making hair bows? I want some!! Give me details!

Suzanne said...

Very cute room!! I love all your bows! I wish I was that talented.

Lori said...

I love love love her bedroom. It is adorable. Way to go!

Chrissy said...

sO CUTE!!!

Unknown said...

Good blog about Bedroom Furniture, get fabulous Bedroom Furniture, Office Furniture

robert said...

Pretty cool bedroom furniture... I just love this!!