Aubrey and Mommy watched the Thanksgiving Day parade:
Aubrey didn't quite know what to make of it... until she saw the Care Bear's float, that is.
Then we got ready to leave. Aubrey looked so cute, I just had to take a picture. And this is what our darling little angel did when I said, "Say Cheese!"
And by the grace of God, Mommy got a smiling picture.
Then we headed up to Nana and Pop-Pop's house.
And played "peek-a-boo" the whole way up there.
And when we got there, our wonderful parents/grandparents were there to greet us!
After we snacked, and played, and played and snacked some more, Nick disappeared to one of the bedrooms to play the piano. Little did we know that "Disco Frisco" wasn't going to stop being DJ for at least 2 hours.
Before we sat down for dinner, we got a nice family shot.
Then... it was time for dinner! YUM.
After we stuffed ourselves to no return, we forced ourselves to smile and not look "full to the brinks of explosion." We got a nice family shot of Nick, Lindsay, Aubrey, Pop-Pop and Nana...
...and then Aubrey hung in there just long enough to get a cute shot of Nick, Lindsay, Aubrey, Bamma (Grandma) and Ti-ti (Auntie Nicole).
It was a wonderful Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for.... especially the fact that Aubrey fell asleep on the way home (at 8pm) and didn't wake up until 9am the next morning. Perfection.
We hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving. Now, don't go too crazy shopping, people!!!
1 comment:
OK, so now I figured out how to leave comments - needed to create an account! These pictures are lovely, and I'm so glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I love that pic of Aubrey with that cheesy smile, she looks exactly like you at that age!
We had an awesome Thanksgiving - and I managed to make a turkey dinner without burning the house down ! Kelly has pics, I'll try to get them to you soon.
Lots of love little sis, I miss you all very much.
L
xx
Post a Comment