Ok, we've all heard of horse rides, but our child has invented a new kind of ride. Giraffe rides. Yes, giraffe rides.
I know it's weird, but she does have mine and Nick's genes. =)
Anyways, try to picture this: Nick and I are sitting in the front room talking and hanging out. Aubrey is in the back room playing with her toys. All of a sudden, we hear some giggling coming from the other room. Slowly, the giggling is getting louder and louder. Out from around the corner appears Aubrey, doing some sort of army crawl across our floor. Nick and I have NO idea what she is doing. Then she tells us... "giraffe, mommy. riding." So then we figured it out. She's got her little giraffe beanie baby on the floor and she's on top of him, crawling, to which she figures she is getting a giraffe ride. I just had to grab my camera for this one.
2 comments:
Your daughter is too cute I can't take it! Love her!
That is SO super funny! Kids are hilarious!
Post a Comment