Tuesday, January 1, 2013

November

November flew by so fast, it hardly felt like a full, proper month!

One of the fun things we did was take the girls to this really cool place called Cactus Joe's. It's the cutest place that sells all kinds of outdoor stuff, big shiny rocks, yard art, patio furniture, etc.,  but it's really fun to walk around because they have all kind of little buildings, plant areas, benches, fountains, walkways, etc. The girls had so much fun. It's sort of hidden on your way to Red Rock, so it was really quiet and peaceful.




Ariana is so easy in the sleep dept. If she is tired, she just goes right to sleep. It's a foreign concept to me because Aubrey is most definitely NOT like that. One night, we were all watching a movie and snuggled up on the sofa and the next thing I knew, Ariana was passed out!!! I absolutely love snuggling with my snuggle bunny.

Snuggling with my girls again. I love them!


During the month of November I tried to do a thankful board, and with Aubrey knowing how to spell and read, it was a project that I felt she could really participate in. On one of the days Aubrey wrote that she was thankful for broccoli. Made me feel like I am totally winning in the parenting dept.!!!

This is our crazy turkey that we made for Aubrey's class. I had some art supplies that I wanted to get rid of so I literally laid everything out and told Aubrey to just glue it on there. It was fun, I just don't think you can tell it's a Turkey! :)

I've made a tradition of painting pottery on Black Friday. So while everyone is out braving the crowds and the crazies, I am sitting in a quiet peaceful pottery shop painting pottery with my girls. We usually paint something Christmas-y... it's been ornaments the past two years, and I think I will cherish these ornaments for the rest of my life. :)



Movie night with the girls. They looked so cute sitting there eating their popcorn!
 Aubrey and Olivia!!!

 Aubrey is doing SO well with reading. She is blowing my mind at how well she is doing with reading, writing and spelling. I can't verbalize how proud I am. We went to the library and found some books that were in Aubrey's reading level and she sat there and read them all by herself. I mean, talk about a proud Mommy moment!!!

Nick called me and told me he had a surprise that he was bringing home. One would probably think he was bringing home flowers, dinner, chocolates, Starbucks... or something along those lines. But no, that was most definitely NOT what Nick brought home. Noooope, he brought us home a LIVE TARANTULA. His romance is overwhelming, no?

Ariana and I have so much fun in the car when we are waiting for Aubrey to be done with school. I asked her to take a picture with me and she threw her arms around my neck and just melted my heart. So glad I caught that moment on camera. :)

These dimples just light up my whole world!!!

Nick was supposed to read Aubrey a bedtime story and put HER to bed. I guess he put himself to bed as well?

The whole family, including Bapper!, went hiking up at Red Rock. The day was gorgeous and we had the BEST time!

 Hands in her pockets! ♥

I snapped this pic while the girls were waiting to see Santa!!!

Ariana, who LOVES her babies, and sleeps with at least 3 of them every night, cuddles up with them and holds them all night long. She just looks so beautiful and peaceful and perfect. ♥


No comments: