Friday, January 27, 2012

I Don't Understand 5 Year Olds...

Or is it just MY 5 year old that is weird? :)

I mean, really, how can she sleep like THIS!

I had to fix her and put her back in bed. But she just did it again the next night, but she fell out of bed that time! I asked her in the morning if she was hurt and she didn't know what I was talking about and didn't believe me that she feel out of bed! Such a goofball!

Then, Miss Aubrey made this creation:
Then did it again the next day:

There's nothing really weird about that, it's just that she does this with everything. She makes things as tall as she possibly can and then wants me to protect it so her sister doesn't destroy it. Which is really asking a lot of somebody! ;)

And to add to her uniqueness, she came downstairs looking like this:

Cuuuuuute, right? Aubrey is her own person, that is for sure. And I wouldn't have her any other way!

I will tell you one thing though... I will take a goofy weird 5 year old over a difficult emotional 4 year old ANY DAY!! ;)

No comments: