Nick had to go out of town for a whole week, so the day before he left we had a Family Fun day. Nick thought we should go to the Adventuredome and we all know this Mama is not going to argue with that!! :)
We weren't there for 5 minutes before Aubrey was getting a Zebra tattoo!!
She loved it!
I couldn't believe that Aubrey went on a ride all by herself! I was so proud of her!
Here's a video of her riding her fighter jet:
Hanging on Sponge Bob's nose, silly girl:
Ariana, who seems to have hit the terrible two's a bit early, decided that all of the barking and walking dogs at this toy stand should belong to her. She preceded to pick them all up and try and walk away with them. Were Nick or I going to stop her? Absolutely not. Neither of us wanted to have to tell her no. It was hysterical. Great parenting going on over here!
Ariana has some mad driving skillz. Definitely NOT getting her a car when she turns 16!
And how do you know your Family Fun day was successful? When the kids pass out on the way home and you and the hubby get to drive thru In N Out and pig out in peace!!! :)












1 comment:
Looks like a great time. Aubrey cracks me up with her zebra obsession. I love being able to pig out in peace.
Post a Comment