Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas this year was so special and so fun! I was looking forward to Christmas this year because I think Aubrey and Ariana are both at such fun ages, and the added bonus of my sister being here this year made this Christmas one of the best ones yet!

We had a nice dinner at Carrabba's for Christmas Eve this year. It was so much fun and so yummy!










When we got back home it was time to leave out some cookies and milk for Santa. Here is a pic of the dish we made for Santa at the pottery shop (the handprint on the left is Aubrey's and the handprint on the right is Ariana's):


Then, sometime after we went to bed, Santa came!

And since I take no less then two hundred million pics on Christmas, I just put together a collage of some of the best pictures instead of posting all two hundred million pics. :)


We went up to Nana and Pop Pop's house in the afternoon and had a great time opening presents and eating dinner.

All in all, it was a wonderful Christmas! What a blessing!

No comments: