Thursday, December 16, 2010

Leaves!

Last year, I took Aubrey to our park when all the leaves were on the ground and got some really awesome pics. Well, we both agreed that we had to do that again this year. So, almost exactly 1 year later, here are my girls (plural this year!) in the leaves!


The face of a mischief:


Those dimples just melt me:


The Frisco Girls!

Jumping (yes, she put a sticker over her reindeer's eyes. That's just Aubrey for you. And yes, the reindeer goes EVERYWHERE with us):

Throwing the leaves up in the air:

I think we'll try and make a yearly tradition out of this. =)

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love the pics. So cute. Great tradition. Every year I say I am going to do that and then I never get to it before it snows and makes them gross. I absolutely adore that pic of Ariana. Those dimples are killer.