Well, my sister didn't even make it onto the ice...
Aubrey got onto the ice, but only because one of the guys that worked there brought her a walker and took off with her to teach her how to skate. She was PISSED, but because the guy was a stranger, she didn't unleash her wrath on him. But if it would've been me that did it? I wouldn't be alive to tell this story. hahaha, just kidding. I was so proud of Aubrey for doing one whole lap around the rink, but boy was she mad. And just as Jon predicted, the minute they closed the rink Aubrey said, "I want to go ice skating!!! Can we come back tomorrow??" Typical Aubrey!
I must say, I am SO thankful that Jon was there! Out of everybody, he was the only one that took one for the team and went ice skating with me. There were several moments where we both thought he was going to eat it, but we stayed close to the side and the railing saved Jon's life several times.
We really had a great time.

Nana got the baby to sleep so Mommy could go skate. Thanks Nana!!
Sooooo, who's coming with me next year?! Any takers?!? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment