Um, no. Sorry people. Aubrey is NEVER going to like Santa. It's just her.
But, see, i've already embraced this fact. I actually think it's quite funny that I get pissed off Santa pics every year. I mean, who wants happy smiling children in Santa pics? In 20 years, we'll be looking at our Santa pics laughing our butt's off. Guaranteed.
So, without further ado, here is one of this years Santa pics.

I guess I should add that Santa gave Aubrey a Santa hat, a sleigh bell, a sucker and his dog and she STILL wouldn't smile. They brought out puppets, a tickler, a fire truck... NOPE. No smile. And she wailed the whole way home. "I want to go back and smile with santaaaaaaaa!!" Go figure? But, we love you Aubrey.
Oh and Ariana? Was perfectly fine. She and Mrs. Claus were BFF's.
See ya next year Santa! We know you need a whole year to recover from the visit from our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment