Thursday, November 11, 2010

4 months!


Miss Ariana is 4 months old today!

Four updates on the four month old:

♥ She's trying to crawl, and even though she can't crawl yet, she sure manages to scoot around the floor. I lay her down on the floor and after a few minutes she's at the other end of the blanket facing a completely different way. And I have no idea how she did it.

♥ She's started making this whiny moan. She only does it to me though. I think she knows that by making an annoying noise it's going to get Mommy's attention.


♥ Whatever i'm holding is now Ariana's. If I pick up a water bottle, little miss thing grabs it and crunches it. If I pick up plastic packaging (like chocolate chips in a bag), she grabs it and holds onto it. It's really so cute. As soon as I touch something, Ariana is touching it as well. She's my little cutie.


♥ She's trying to figure out the boys in the house. She studies Nick's face, and if he walks into the room, she stares him down until he looks at her and then she gives him a big smile. She's trying to figure Bapper out too.

We love our baby Ariana! She is such a blessing and I thank God for her every day. It's been the best 4 months of my life. =)