So, life isn't all that exciting when you're stuck at home with a newborn. I mean, I love hanging out with my girls, but it doesn't make for interesting blog posts. =)
I figured I would just do a random update with little tidbits of what we've been up to...
When Ariana was about 1 week old, I took both of the girls out for my first outing by myself. Now, we didn't get out of the car... it was basically drive thru after drive thru. (No not fast food, 2 different banks) =) So, I felt like I kinda cheated but I was still proud of myself for getting out of the house with both girls all by myself. I was even more proud of myself when we got home and both girls were passed out! It was nice to have some quiet time all to myself. It didn't last long, but it was still pretty nice.

Miss Ariana likes taking her afternoon nap in her swing.

I had a friend come over to visit me so we were in the other room chatting. After a little bit of time went by I noticed that Aubrey was all too quiet in the other room. Well, when I went in there this is what I found (she made a fort):

It was my birthday last week. I didn't want to do anything for my birthday, but my parents weren't going to let me have a birthday without a nice dinner, so they had me and the girls over for dinner and Nick came up after he was done with work. It wasn't an exciting birthday, but it was nice to spend it with our little family.



I had to get some shopping done at Town Square. Aubrey was so cooperative and good, so we stopped into this store called Sugar (or something like that) and I got Aubrey the biggest lollipop I could find. She was quite pleased. =)

And that's about it!
Can't wait until the summer is over so we can get out of the house and do more stuff outside. It's just way too hot to do anything outside right now!
2 comments:
OMG Aubrey. I love the way she naps. hahahaha. She is just as goofy as you linzi. I love it!! BTW I love the fort
Wow, way to get out of the house so quickly even if it was drive thru's, it still counts. I'm glad you had a nice quiet birthday. You look great!
Post a Comment