Aubrey has some big news to share with everyone! Aubrey went poop in the potty for the first time and she did it all by herself! She peed her pants, so I was letting her walk around the house naked so she could "air out". Well, I went to go sit at the computer and all of a sudden Aubrey got really quiet and disappeared into the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it. Well, 2 seconds later she came out and told me that she went "poot poot in the potty." And this is definately going to be TMI (too much info), but this whole post is TMI so get over it... anyways, usually Aubrey just farts in the potty and considers that going "poop", so I didn't really think she actually went poop! But I walked in there, and there it was! And then, I decided that I was going to be just like Kate from Jon & Kate Plus 8 and take Aubrey's picture as she stood next to her poop. Yup- I know- completely ridiculous... however, I am so proud of Aubrey I could care less how stupid I seem! So here's the picture of Aubrey in her proudest moment yet... and yes, I censored the picture because I know you all don't want to or need to see her poop... but I did it with a big brown square so you still get the idea! HAHA.

And to think that just a few days ago she pooped on our sofa and I was worried that she just wasn't ready yet! (Yes, you read that right... she pooped on the sofa and thought it was hilarious.) Once again, Aubrey proves to be one smart cookie! I am so proud of you, baby girl... I mean BIG girl!!!
5 comments:
yay, aubrey!! That is awesome. I am not looking forward to things like pooping on the sofa though.
that's great!! congrats
How awesome! Yay Aubrey!!
Thanks again for coming the other night!
I am laughing so hard!! I did not think that was TMI, I love potty stories. I plan to celebrate Little Boy's first poot poot too. =)
woo hoo!! Congrats Aubrey!! I am right with you on taking a picture like they do on John and Kate...when our day comes we will have the evidence on camera!
Post a Comment