Aubrey and I had gone up to my Dad's house earlier on in the week. I have been urging my Dad to get a swing for Aubrey for quite some time now, just so she can have something to play with outside while she is visiting them. (Plus, I know how obsessed she is with swings, and I know my parents would love to have fun swinging her at their house) Well, when Aubrey and I were up at my Dad's house last week, my Dad had bought the swing but hadn't put it up yet. That didn't stop Aubrey! My Dad and I each had to hold a strap and attempt to swing her mid-air. I think that's when my Dad realized that he really needed to expedite the swing hanging project because when we came up on Sunday, the swing was hung! I don't think Aubrey could've been more excited. Here she is enjoying her swing that Pop Pop so lovingly hung for his granddaughter. (It's amazing how fast things get done for Aubrey, huh?)



After we were done eating dinner, Aubrey and Pop Pop went outside and played with the hose. She tried to spray my Dad with the hose, which was eerily similar to something I did when I was about her age! Like mother, like daughter, right? Here is the mischief in action:


Thanks, Dad, for a great time!
2 comments:
How fun! She is looking so big and so beautiful! Seriously! She looks like a little girl....dont you hate it how they grow up so fast??
So cute! It's so great to have Papa's that love their little Grandaughters so much!
Thanks for your comments on my blog! You should consider putting Aubrey in Ballet where Kaedie goes...she enrolls them at around 18 months to two years. When it starts up again (Sept) you'll have to come with me one day and observe a class.
Post a Comment