Aubrey has become a Daddy's Girl more and more every day since becoming a toddler. She gets so excited when she sees Daddy's truck pull up. She stands at the front window on a step stool and screams, "Da-Da! Da-Da!" until he waves at her. Once he comes inside, she runs up to him and gives him the biggest hug. It's really sweet and melts my heart every time she does it.
For some time now, Nick has created a little eating habit with Aubrey. Every time he sits down to eat, Aubrey will come and sit on his lap.

If Aubrey is already eating in her highchair, she will quickly finish, ask me to get down, and as soon as her feet hit the floor, she runs over to Daddy and says, "UP!".

I told him that he shouldn't create this habit if he doesn't intend to continue it for a long, long time. How do I know this?

Because I did this with my Dad until I moved out at age 20. Yeah. Nick insisted that he doesn't mind. So here they are, enjoying some dinner. Well, Nick's first portion, and Aubrey's second.
No comments:
Post a Comment