Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello?!?!!?

As any typical girl living in the United States, Aubrey, at the ripe ol' age of 19 months, is obessed with phones. More like electronics, but she's especially intrigued by cell phones, toy phones, etc. Auntie Nicole (aka Tee-Tee), came over the other night so Nick and I could go out. With her, she brought her laptop and charger/power cord. Apparantly her charger resembled a phone, because Nicole wasn't in the door for more than 5 mintues before Aubrey picked it up, started using it as a phone and eventually got quite pissed off because the phone was not working! Wonder why that was? ;)


Here's the video:




And here's a couple of cute pictures of Aubrey in that cute little outfit!






4 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is adorable.Elijah loves phones too. I love that every first picture of her. You need to frame that one. So I not know that we got married so close to the same date...we are June 18th. I hope you guys have a great anniversary. Are you doing anything fun?

Marchezt said...

Love this! Her laugh is so cute! I love her pig tails!

Devyn said...

That video was hilarious! She's so cute.

Lori said...

That was so cute. I don't think I have heard her talk, I love her voice. You are so good with taking videos. Way to go.