Thursday, June 26, 2008

Anniversary re-cap

So, Nick and I went out to dinner last night. Here we are right before we left:
Here is Nick at dinner, lookin' good:
Here is me at dinner, lookin' like i've had some wine...
And here's us again. Aw, what a cute couple, right??
And on the drive home, me and my tipsy-ness had to explain to Nick how to take pictures:
And, thankfully, he finally go it right... kind of...
Aubrey was happy to see us... well... she was happy to see my shoes.
It was a wonderful Anniversary, and we had a great time. Can't wait to do it again next year!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh! Happy Aniiversary! I'm a dope of a friend and totally spaced it! It looks like you guys had a nice time. I still just love your wedding pics!

I had to catch up on your blog...I'm very impressed with Aubrey's picture taking skills. You have a little photographer on your hands, YAY! I also am envious of your little pool in the backyard. If we EVER get grass in ours I'm totally going to have a little kiddie pool too. It's perfect! We'll have to come over for a swim date sometime :)

Marchezt said...

Fun Fun! You guys do look so cute together!! I promise I'm going to call this week to set up dinner! I feel like a horrible friend....just been super busy!

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time. You look so different from your wedding pics. I'm not sure why though. Hair color?