Thursday, May 22, 2008

Snow in May?

My mom's sister, Susan, and her husband, Brian, came to visit us all the way from England! I haven't seen Susan in 20 years! We are so excited they came for a visit.

We decided that we should all go up to Mt. Charleston for a picnic yesterday (Wednesday). None of us ever thought it was going to be as cold as it was up there! Thank God I packed extra jackets, but I still froze my booty off. Actually, it was quite funny to everyone else. I'm sorry that i've lived in Las Vegas my entire life and that my body goes into shock when it gets cooler then 70 degrees!



Here is me freezing my butt off, wrapped in every picnic blanket we brought!

Me, Aubrey, my mom and Susan & Brian in the background:

Aubrey eating cherries and getting impatient with how slow I am at de-pitting them:

Brian, Susan, me (still freezing), Aubrey and my mom:


If only you could tell how freezing it was by looking at these pictures! I swear, it was so cold. It started to SNOW right when we were ready to leave. Once the snow started coming down, I was OUT.OF.THERE.!!!!

How is it that it is 115 degrees one day and snowing the next??

No comments: