Aubrey is just like her daddy (and mommy, too, shhhhh). She LOVES motorcycles. She calls them "bites", which translates into "bikes". Everytime she hears one outside, she throws her arms up in the air and says, "BITE! Ma-ma! BITE!" She's seriously obsessed. Nick and I went to dinner last night after we went to the San Gennaro feast. (After me being sick, I wasn't feel risky enough to eat their food.) We went to an Italian restaurant where there was a huge table of bikers, all mean lookin'. It took Aubrey about 5 seconds to turn all of those tough men into mush. When they found out that she *loves* motorcycles, they insisted I sit her on their bikes... so above is a picture of Aubrey in all of her glory. And now we know exactly what to get her for her 2nd birthday! Sorry Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment