Every time Aubrey and I go to the park, we spend the majority of our time at the swings. Sometimes she will not get off of them. So I've been telling Nick that we have to get her a swing for a loooong time. Our only setback was how we were going to hang the swing. We don't have a patio cover in our backyard because Nick decided to plant about 15 palm trees in the backyard, and since our backyard is the size of a postage stamp (must be because the waterfront land in Las Vegas is so expensive) we didn't have many options. So, I finally had to give in to how Nick wanted to hang the swing. He hung it late last night, and when we woke up this morning, this is what we found.

Meet the Tarzan swing...

Fun or scary?
Hangin' from the palm tree.

I think she likes it. Definately no sissy's in this house.

Happiness.
And here's a little video of her swinging and saying "Weeeee!"
So what do you think? Are we ghetto fabulous or just supa cool?
2 comments:
How fun! I wish we could put a swing in the backyard but my backyard is about the size of half a postage stamp :)
Aubrey's so cute!
So much fun! I'm jealous! Don't you just love our backyards...so much space!
We need to hang out...I promise to email you soon!
Post a Comment