Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Husband the Storyteller...


So, Nick was walking around the house telling Aubrey a story and I thought it was hilarious. Here's how it went:



Nick: "Aubrey, have you ever heard the story 'The Three Bears'? Well, there once was a Big Bear, Medium Bear and Little Bear, and they were all hungry. So Big Bear and Little Bear went out to get some food while Medium Bear stayed at home. Big Bear and Little Bear caught some fish and brought them home to Medium Bear. Medium Bear fried up the filet of fish and all 3 bears ate it up. Then guess what happened, Aubrey?? THE FISH CAME ALIVE IN THEIR STOMACHS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!"



I almost died laughing, but I felt so bad for poor little innocent Aubrey!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

WOW Nick that is a little intense, hilarious but intense no the less. You have to be careful, soon enough she will start repeating all of those awesome stories, now that will be funny.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

..."non the less" I hate when I forget to proof read.